Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miller Photo Shoot.

I am posting a post from my photo blog over to this one. It is a shoot of Amber's kids. I have not posted on here forever. I feel bad about it, but I have been very busy with my photography and hardly have time to keep that blog up, so it is a little hard to get to post on this one. I have some great pictures from the past couple of months...maybe someday I will get to do a blog catch up...for now here is a few of the Miller kids shots...

I love these 3 kids! They are darling and we were able to get some great shots of them. They are my niece and nephews so I am probably a little bias, but I have to say that they are great models and I had fun getting to take their pictures. Thanks for letting me steal them away for their shoot Amber...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

Those are the cutest freakin kids ever, if I do say so myself. Great job Emily. You rock as always. I am just glad that I drove all the way there to get to have the chance for you to take my kids pictures.

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Those are thee cutest kids ever. Good job Em!