I very distinctly remember the summer in Jackson that we stayed at the Virginian and we met a friend at the pool. We were jealous of her because we had to stay in the hotel and she got to go back to her travel trailer after we would swim everyday. So funny the things that stick with you. Since that summer, about 20 years ago, I have always wanted to stay in the Virginian RV Park. I know - I have strange wishes. Well, this Labor Day Weekend my wish finally came true. Good things come to those who wait! It was a blast!
Next time I need to pick my nose - I am definitely going to try this method.
I am so grateful for the Grandparents that I had. They instilled in me a love of Jackson Hole and countless memories that will not be forgotten. I am grateful for the parents that I have that continued the family Jackson Hole tradition and the ongoing memories that we are making there. I hope that I will be able to continue to have opportunities to teach my children about my childhood and the many wonderful family traditions that I grew up with.













3 comments:
It makes me so sad to miss the Jackson Hole trips. I love it there and wish that I could have been there. It looks like fun. I love the pic of the moose picking his nose. That one should be in a magazine. Can I get a blown up version? I love it.
I don't know how to change this to me, so this is Amber even though it says Christian.
Post a Comment