Sarah and Don both had Birthday's close to Labor Day Weekend, so we threw a little birthday party at the condo that they were renting. We had a barbecue and some delicious cake. I showed up with presents from Amber and I for both of them. It was fun to get to know Don's kids a little bit better. They probably thought it was anything but fun when Cody and I and our 3 children invaded their quiet evening.

Could I tilt my head any farther to the side - what was I thinking??? Things like this are why I don't ever put pictures of me on here.

Don is getting OLD, so I thought that I would do a wrinkle check.

This cake was fabulous!

Here's Mom looking cute as always. Why can't I hold my head straight like that???

Layne and Zach were good sports to put up with the little monsters.
Tate thinks that Zach is the coolest ever - thanks Zach for letting him bug you.

I think that Don has definitely left his mark on his kids.

Thanks for
hanging with us you two.


It was a good party.
3 comments:
love all the posts. so do you think that it is funny that we both always, and I mean always have new photos, not even just snap shots, of our children. At least they can't complain about that when they are older. hehehehe
What a beautiful family :)
Looks like you guys had a good time. You are too funny!
Post a Comment