Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July Recap...

I loved the month of July! I love the fourth and all that comes with it...Food, Family, Fireworks.


My baby girl turned 10! I still can't believe it. Ellie is growing up so fast and she is so fun to hang out with. She is an awesome big sister. We are lucky to have her in our family!

We ended the month with an amazing family vacation. I will post about it soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L O V E your new pages! So cute and of course your kids are adorable. You need to come visit me. I miss my Burley girls.:(

SAYDA said...

Beautiful scrap book pages. I love them. Your kids are so cute!

MaryAnn said...

You will never put Mexico pictures on here I am convinced. The one you have on here looks like a fake picture of the ocean. Those JC Penney backdrops.