I love pepper.

Not quite this much however. This is what happens when you are in a hurry and open the wrong side of the jar. I scraped the top of it off, mixed the rest in and gave it a try.

Can you say heartburn in the middle of the day. I love pepper. Just not this much.
5 comments:
Ouch! Yes just show up Brianna and I will always be there. They used your pics for the newspaper too. She said she would credit you. (Margi from the weekly mailer.) Love ya!
I wouldn't be there later then 7:30pm. See you tonight!
Hey Em! We are back in town. I heard you were there Monday for pictures. Dick wants to thank you so much. He has tons of CD's. I was thinking you can make copies and sell it to them or what ever you want to do. Let me know.
HMM I LOVE PEPPER BUT THAT MAY BE TO MUCH! JESSIE AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT US 3 GOING TO CAFE RIO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!! SOUND GOOD?
I love Pepper. That looks yummy to me. OK, a little less would be nice, but I say you can never have too much pepper.
;)
Post a Comment