Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cottonwood Canyon.

We had a great Mother's Day weekend. Sarah and Don came up and we went to Cottonwood. It was very fun and relaxing for me. I love being in the mountains with my fam and just hanging out. Sarah brought her trailer so we were able to have somewhere to go in and eat. It was quite nice having the trailer up there to use (can we say bathroom!!!!). Thanks everyone for joining in on my last minute plans. It was very spontaneous for all of you un-spontaneous people! ;) Good times!

Emma wanted to have a serious look in this pic. She had to try really hard to pull that pose. The grin quickly followed.

8 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

That looks like it was so much fun. I wish we could have been there. Did you get Sal on a motorcycle? My favorite is the pic of Emma being serious because Sarah is cracking up in the background. Too cute.
Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

What a fun day that you deserved! We need a night out, my treat... they have cheap treats at DQ. :)

MaryAnn said...

So the Couches have become campers and motorcyclists. Why does that scare me? Just doesn't seem your style. Did you all camp in that one trailer?

Sarah said...

I distinctly remember a photo session where Em was the model, how come there is not one photo of you on here? I really thought I was doing a good job as the photographer, there has to be atleast one good photo out of the hundred I took! Let's see one!

EM said...

There are many perks to being the one that owns the camera and puts things on the blog. I have FULL control over the content on this thing!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

SAYDA said...

What fun pics! I agree... where are the pictures with you? That little Emma is a doll. I love that
serious picture.

CAINS said...

Oh my word! You guys are so fun! I'm jealous! I swear, I'm going to set your blog as my home page so I can be updated on all the fun things you guys are doing!

Mindy said...

Cute pictures!! What a Fun day!! Family adventures are so much fun!!