Okay, so Amber keeps putting her projects on the blog and I just wanted to try and keep up so... Here is my latest project. When I took Abby's family pictures I loved London's little leggings. They were so cute and they inspired me to whip up a pair for my girls. Yes, I totally copied you Abby. Amber and I are going to start an etsy shop and these are some of the things that we are going to sell. I am very excited about it. You know me and my money making skeems. Anyway, the pictures are not great cuz I took them fast so that I could get these posted tonight. I will not have time tomorrow.



















4 comments:
I love your leggings. Emma's last pose was fabulous. She will be our Etsy model. We will sell a fortune with her cute little dimples. I want to squeeze her. Love her. Ellie looks fabulous as well. Love her too. Way to go Em. Keep sewing.
how cute i remember wearing leggins to jennifer sagers dance boot camp (jk) they look so cute on your girls!
Hi Em! I'm sorry it took me so long to notice that you commented on my blog. No one ever comments, so I don't pay attention very well. Your kids are so cute! They look the same, just grown up! Seriously, where has the time gone? We need to just drive to Burley for a day. Are you up for it? Alicia
How cute!!! I want you to make me some!!! Can I put my order in??? I'm dead serious, I want some black and white striped ones and a whole array of colors. I know you're probably hoping I'm kidding but I'm not. You'll have to add some yardage to em, that's for sure. If you find some polka dot fabric, let me know too, Sydney has been jealous that London has 2 pairs and she has none.
Post a Comment