Sunday, September 14, 2008

Emma Tumbling!

One of the things that Emma and I do when the big kids are at school is Tumbling. She started tumbling last week and loves it. We left the studio and she couldn't stop talking about it. Emma informed me that she did cartwheels and even flunt flips. Which is funny because I watched the whole class and the most they did were forward rolls. :) She was proud!


3 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

That is the cutest tumbler that I have ever seen. I wish that I could see her do it. Tell her to practice up on the flunt flips for me so that she can show me at Christmas.

jeff and char said...

how cute is she! looks like fun1

Jen said...

Just look at you go with your digital scrapping. You have to let me know what you are using!
Emma as always looks cute!